Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Spots and/or Stripes Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is ‘Spots and/or Stripes’, and Fred She Said is our generous sponsors this month, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

The image that I played with is called Emma the Skipper. This girl is so adorable, and I really like the sentiment, too. For coloring, I grabbed Prisma pencils. Next, I adhered the DP. Then I glued down the panel with foam adhesives. As the colors on this card are pretty bold, I decided not to add any embellishments.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Emma the Skipper


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digi Choosday Challenge #19 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge #19 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge #10 Anything Goes

No comments:

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...