Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

‘Add a Sentiment Challenge’ at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for Creative Knockouts. The theme for this week is “Add a Sentiment”, and our generous sponsor All Dressed Up offers 2 images for one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!

The adorable image that I used on my card is called Flower Fairy. For coloring, I used Prisma colored pencils. Then I die cut the flowers and colored it up with metallic paints. While that was drying, I stamped a woodgrain pattern onto my base card, grabbed some scrap patterned papers from my stash and die cut them. After assembling and adhering all the elements, I stamped the sentiment (oh my, I almost forgot!), and my card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Flower Fairy (All Dressed Up)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

TTCRD Challenge-Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2115-Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Challenge-Anything Goes

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a beautiful card Jinny! Love the background and the cheery color palette!

Billie A said...

Cute image and design. So glad you shared your beauty over at Crafty Sentiments.

Tink said...

Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge. Tink DT

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...