Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

“Something New” Challenge at the Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for the Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is “Something New”, and Angie’s Variety Store as our generous sponsor offers 2 images to one lucky winner, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

The image of my choice is called Little Lila With a Butterfly. It is such an adorable image! To make this card, I decided to create my own cross-stitched background (well, the pandemic let me have enough time to stay at home and try this out). As I don’t own any background dies suitable for cross stitching, I even punched the holes myself... It took me like ages to finish off this background, and even though I like the final result, I will first purchase a cross stitch die before I do this again :)

 


I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Little Lila With a Butterfly (Angie’s Variety Store)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenge 2102-Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments-Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #137-Anything Goes

No comments:

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...