Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Thinking of You


Hello and welcome. This time I want to share with you a very simple card. I used just one flower stamp to create this background. After coloring and die cutting it, I stamped the sentiment on a piece of vellum. I love the look of vellum on cards! Anyway, I also die cut the front of the card base and adhered all the prepared pieces.
 



I hope you like how my card turned out.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs,
 
Jinny
 
Stamps used: Get Outta Town (Paper Smooches), Sweet Threads Thank You (Hero Arts)
 
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

Deb said...

So amazing, love the background! Fabulous stamping!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your gorgeous card! The colors are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Kathleen said...

A really lvoely flower and a great shade of purple. Thank you for joining our Blossoms, Butterflies and Bugs theme at Allsorts.

Kath x

Kathleen said...

I am so sorry I should have also said "Thank you for joining our 'Springtime' challenge at Penny Black and More"

Kath x

brenda said...

A really pretty design for your floral creation and beautifully intense colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Blossoms, Butterflies and Bugs' theme at Allsorts challenge and 'Spring' theme at Penny Black and More. Hope to see you again.

B x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jinny! It's so pretty and beautifully stamped.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

foleysfriend said...

I love the repeated stamping and coloring of the beautiful bloom. I love how large the centre die cut is. I also love using vellum. I need to try something like this. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.

Leanne Harris said...

A lovely floral creation here and your purple tones are so pretty. Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More this month xxxx

Mervi said...

Lovely and sweet card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts ;-))m

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...