Pages

Monday, April 15, 2024

CAS Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is ‘CAS’, and we have All Dressed Up and Fred She Said as our generous sponsors, so I hope you will join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I used an image from All Dressed Up. It’s called Little Birdie, and I colored it with markers. After die cutting the image, I adhered the panel directly onto the card base, and my CAS card was done.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Little Birdie (All Dressed Up)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #669 Anything Goes/Any Cute Critter

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 14 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 14 Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze Challenge #214 Anything Goes

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Gorgeous CAS card, the image is so sweet - it doesn't need anything else. Thanks for sharing with us at polkadoodles!

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...