Pages

Monday, April 15, 2024

A Thank You Gift/Treat Box in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in.

For this challenge, I made a gift/treat box. The image I used is called Dahlias and I colored it with markers. To add the sentiment, I did the eclipse technique. Then I distressed the edges of my panel. After adhering all the prepared parts,      I applied some Glossy Accents onto the sentiment, and my box was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Dahlias (SheepSki Designs)


I would like to enter this gift/treat box into the following challenges:

We Love Stamping April Challenge Spring

Simon Says Monday Challenge Spring Flowers

Allsorts Challenge Week 776 It Has to Be Spring

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 734 Use a Die

SheepSki Designs Challenge #85 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #122 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente Challenge #30 Anything Goes

The Paper Funday April Challenge #64 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 14 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 7 Anything Goes

8 comments:

Elaine said...

A beautiful box, lovely shades of pink. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Ellibelle said...

A beautifully decorated box, love the dahlias in this pretty shade of purple. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Nat said...

Stunning! I keep meaning to try the eclipse technique and you have inspired me to get on with it! Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFM
Natx

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty gift box Jinny. The flowers are gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. I love the eclipse sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

brenda said...

Your floral box is so pretty and the colours so perfect for Spring, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Gail said...

So prety!
I love the eclipse technique you used! Very effective!
Thanks for joining the 'Spring' challenge over at Alsorts!

Mervi said...

Fabulous gift box.

Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...