Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2024

A Spring Treat/Gift Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. In today’s post, I'd like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is as always “Anything Goes”, and SheepSki Designs as our generous sponsor offers 3 single images for the lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

For this challenge I made a treat/gift box. I started with coloring the gorgeous image called Jean's Cherry Blossom with markers. After fussy cutting it, I stenciled the cloud background. Next, I made the box and adhered the prepared parts and some DP. Even though the box closes nicely and tightly, I still tied some twine as embellishment. To finish it off, I added some gems, and my box was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Jean’s Cherry Blossom (SheepSki Designs)


I would like to enter this gift/treat box into the following challenges:

Colorful Options April Challenge Pastels

As You Like It Challenge  - Cute or Floral (I personally love cute a bit more than floral. But I always choose the image depending on the recipient’s taste. So, this time it had to be floral.)

SheepSki Designs Challenge #85 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK13 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK13 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 7 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente Challenge #30 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #122 Anything Goes

The Paper Funday April Challenge #64 Anything Goes

6 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is the sweetest gift box, I love the Cherry Blossoms and the blended sky background. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful gift box. This makes a gift extra special. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Renske said...

Such a beautiful gift box. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week!Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

Carole J said...

Such a pretty gift box. Beautiful cloudy sky and gorgeous florals. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Sandra said...

What a gorgeous giftbox!!! And you used my favorite stamp from SheepSkiDesign!!

Rachel said...

Such a fun spring image! I love how you did the clouds too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...