Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

A Friendship Card for Penny’s Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. Today, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme is always Anything Goes, so I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

The image I played with for this challenge is from a set called Summer Bonnet. I wasn’t sure what to make, so I just started with coloring the gorgeous image using markers. I then die cut two background panels and created a lattice pattern. To add the sentiment, I grabbed some twine. 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Summer Bonnet (Jan’s Digital Stamps)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - Cute or Floral (I personally prefer cute to floral, but I always choose the image depending on the recipient’s taste. So, on this card it had to be a floral design.)

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 734 Use a Die

We Love Stamping April Challenge Spring

Simon Says Monday Challenge Spring Flowers

613 Avenue Create April Challenge Splash of Color

Polkadoodles Challenge WK13 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK13 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 7 Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze Challenge #214 Anything Goes

9 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely summery card with that pretty bonnet, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Jackie C said...

A lovely card with fab colours too.
Jackie DT 613 Avenue Create

Mary Marsh said...

So pretty - love the garden theme

Nat said...

Fabulous card. Super colouring of this sweet image and I love the lattice background! Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFM
Natx

The Crafty Den said...

A really pretty card Jinny. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. The background looks fab too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

SarahR said...

Hi there, oh that is such a sweet image and I love your use of dies. Thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Markers this week, Sarah - DT

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a pretty card Jinny and lovely colouring …love the background too

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful colouring and design of your card. Lovely work.Thank you for joining us at 613 Ave Create this month. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

Brenda said...

What a brilliant way to create a lattice! A beautiful floral image, beautifully colored. Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge!

Buttons and Bows Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our theme is “Butto...