Pages

Monday, April 1, 2024

An Easter Treat Holder

Hey there and welcome. Happy Easter Monday to you all. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley. Our theme is “Spring Colors”, and even though we don’t have any sponsors this time, I still hope you’ll join us in the fun.

For this challenge, I made an Easter treat bag. The image is called Cheeky Chick Spring into Easter, and I colored it with markers. It’s such an adorable image, I just love it!





I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Cheeky Chick Spring into Easter (Polkadoodles)


I would like to enter this treat holder into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Favorite Fancy Fold (I like to play with different folding styles when making treat/gift boxes/bags. This one kind of looks like a boat, so much fun!)

StarStampz Challenge #56 Animals

Creative Crafting Uncles Challenge #51 Spring / Easter

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 732 Use 3 of Anything (I used 3 sequins to embellish my holder.)

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #668 AG/Use an Embossing Folder

Digi Choosday Challenge WK12 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK12 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #555 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Crafty KJ said...

Aw I love this Easter treat bag - such a great idea! This image is too cute and your colouring is awesome. Love the white highlights you've added too, so effective! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Masterful colouring of this adorable image, and I love your dots! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for sharing with us over at Star Stampz Challenge Blog Dt Maria

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...