Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2023

A New Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Hey there, I wish you all a very happy Sunday. In today’s post, I‘d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is as always “Anything Goes”, and SheepSki Designs as our generous sponsor offers 3 images to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

The adorable image I played with is called Wild Flower. For coloring this cute gnome, I used alcohol markers. Then I adhered a piece of patterned paper onto my card base. Next, I glued the image with foam tapes and added my die-cut sentiment. As a finishing touch, I adhered three gems, and my simple card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Wild Flower (SheepSki Designs)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

We Love Stamping August Challenge Masculine

Through The Purple Haze Challenge #207 Tic Tac Toe (patterned paper, stamp, something shiny)

PIP Challenge 2332 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #553 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK33 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK17 Anything Goes

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute and sweet! Love the colours choice that makes the card so delicate! Beautiful colouring and paper. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping August challenge!

HilaryJane said...

Love the colour and what a great background for your cute gnome image. Thanks for sharing him with us at we love stamping this month xx

brenda said...

A cute Gnome with his flowers and a lovely card in shades of blue, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Linby said...

It's a lovely image and your use of colour makes for a beautiful card. Thanks for taking part at We Love Stamping.

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...