Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Embossing Delight Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next two weeks is “Embossing Delight”, and Beccy’s Place as our generous sponsor offers $10.00AU gift voucher to one winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The image I played with for this challenge is called Basket of Oranges. I printed this beautiful image in various sizes. After coloring them with alcohol markers, I hand cut them. Next, I dry embossed a piece of white cardstock and adhered all those colored images. I then decided to add a frame to go around my panel. So after die cutting the frame, I colored it using the darkest orange shade that I had already used on the oranges. I also ran my marker around the white dry-embossed panel before adhering that onto my card base. To adhere the sentiment, I used foam adhesives. As a final touch, I added three gems, and my card was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Basket of Oranges (Beccy's Place)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 705 Feminine Cards

Polkadoodles Challenge WK33 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK17 Anything Goes

Simon Says Monday Challenge Sparkle and Shine

Digi Choosday Challenge WK33 Anything Goes

Penny’s Challenge Week 554 Anything Goes

4 comments:

Crafty KJ said...

Aw I love this card! These baskets of oranges are fab and your colouring is awesome. A great idea to use your markers for the frames too and ensures your colours are perfectly matched! Great sentiment too. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card Jinny. The image is lovely and your colouring is perfect. Great job with the fussy cutting too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fun card and lovely colouring …those oranges look delicious

Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...