Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Lots of Layers Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next two weeks is “Lots of Layers”, and Streamside Studios as our generous sponsor offers a gift certificate to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The set I played with is called Mice at Play, and it’s full of adorable images! I couldn’t decide what to choose, so I ended up printing a bunch of them. After coloring the images with Copic markers, I fussy cut them leaving a thin white border. Then I die cut a stitched panel from white cardstock and steciled some clouds. I also die cut two lacy borders and colored them using markers to create my own grass. After assembling and adhering all of the elements, I just added some white highlights here and there, and my card was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: Mice at Play (Streamside Studio)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #550 Animals

Crafty Catz Challenge #663 No Designer Paper

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Let’s Have Some Fun

Allsorts Challenge Week 763 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 2 Anything Goes

StarStampz Challenge #54 Anything Goes

Mirtillamente January Challenge #27 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2402 Anything Goes

8 comments:

brenda said...

A generic C&P comment as unable to type much (MS flare up) to let you know I've seen your lovely entry at Stamping Sensations, thank you.

B x

Liz said...

Lovely card, what a cute little scene! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Linby said...

This is so cute and the bright colours you used make for a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Sarah said...

Love this very "mice" card, so cute!! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Jackie C said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
Hugs,
Jackie,
Mirtillamente DT

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute and love the images and colors. So glad you shared over at Crafty Catz

Wendy said...

What an adorable card! I love those little mice! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Pamela Duncan said...

What a cute card and Love the way you used your die for the layers of grass! Thanks for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge this week! Pam, DT

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...