Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

A New Anything Goes Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. Today, I’d like to share my DT cards for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Our theme is always Anything Goes, so I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

The image I played with for this challenge is called All Star Bouquet from Alex Syberia. I printed it twice and colored one with Copic markers. Then I die cut a star from both panels. I also die cut two bigger stars and colored them using the dark navy shade I used for the star on the image. Next, I matted the main panels onto black scalloped cardstock. Then, I adhered the star shapes and also added the sentiments with foam tapes. As a finishing touch, I applied Crystal Stickles and Glossy Accents onto my colorful card and added gems to the spotlight-colored one. 





I hope you like how they turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: All Star Bouquet (Alex Syberia)


I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Pearls or Gems? (I love to use gems on my projects. I usually gravitate towards bright and bold colors, so I feel that the bling of gems suit my creations much better than the subtle sheen of pearls.)

SheepSki Designs Challenge #82 Anything Goes

StarStampz Challenge #54 Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze January Challenge #212 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 3 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge WK 2 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #664 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge 1 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #551 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 4 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Sari / Granne said...

Your cards are so fresh and beautiful, loving the technique and bright colors. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
Granne DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

Billie A said...

Love your cards and spotlight star. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz

Wendy Jackson said...

Such fun cards Jimmy and lovely colouring … love both designs and the vibrant colours

Thanks so much for joining us on the I love Promarkers challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Larissa said...

Both cards are amazing! Thanks for joining us at the ayli challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Ginny said...

Love this fun idea design for a card! So glad you're joining us in this Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
--- DT Gina Ang ---
Star Stampz Challenge 54 - Anything Goes/Fairies

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...