Pages

Monday, January 1, 2024

Anything Goes Challenge at A Place to Start

Hey there and welcome. I wish you all a happy New Year!


picture from pixabay

I am starting the New Year with a new DT commitment at A Place to Start Challenge Blog. I am so excited :-)

The theme for January is Anything Goes with optional twist "Gatefold Card". We don’t have a sponsor for this challenge, but I hope you will still find some time to join us.

For this challenge I made a girly gatefold card. The image I played with is called RebelBookworm/Study, and I colored it using Copic markers. After fussy cutting the image, I die cut two circles from white card stock. One circle I stenciled some clouds on, the other I colored the edges with the darkest pink shade that I had used for coloring the digi. Next, I die cut some flowers. Those I also colored using markers. After assembling and adhering all the parts, I finished the inside by gluing some flowers. As a finishing touch, I added  white dots and highlights. I left out the sentiment, so I can put a personalized greeting later when needed.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Rebel - Bookworm/Study (Polkadoodles)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge WK50 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK50 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK26 Anything Goes 

3 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Jinny! Welcome to the team! Your project is so adorable! I love the image and you have given it a fabulous presentation!

I am so excited about creating with you in 2024!

Hugz,
Chana, Owner
A Place to Start!

Jennifer J said...

So cute and amazing attention to detail! Love your coloring with your copics.
I'm happy to start with you at A Place to Start.

Helen said...

Welcome to the team, Jinny - love your beautiful card.

Helen x

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...