Pages

Monday, May 15, 2023

Animals Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a very good start. Today, I’d like to share my DT project for The Crafter's Cafe. The theme is Animals, and our generous sponsor Beccy’s Place offers a gift voucher to one lucky winner, so I hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

The wonderful image I played with is from a set called In the Woods. I just love the broad smile on his face! For coloring, I used alcohol markers. The DP that I used are all scraps from my stash. I wasn’t sure about how to add the sentiment, but as I love his smile so much, I added a die cut sentiment to finish off my card.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp set used: In the Woods (Beccy's Place)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Beccy’s Place May Challenge - Shop My Stash

Passion for Markers Week 689 Layer It Up

Allsorts Challenge Week 728 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge 637 Anything Goes

Penny’s Challenge 546 Anything Goes

Pattie’s Creations Challenge 206 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore May Challenge Anything Goes

12 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a great design and so fabulous for a masculine card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab card Jinny. The image is so much fun and your colouring is perfect. I love your background and a great way to use up your scraps. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What a great smile on the mooses... would make anyone smile... fun card. Don't forget to enter in our Double Trouble Challenge "Krafty Crafting" since you have met our requirement to include Kraft or similar and earn three changes for our random draw prize and/or one of our Top 3.

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

Ella's Design said...

Your sentiment choice is the perfect addition to this fun image, Jinny and the earthy colour tones make for a great masculine card...
Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa. X

Aunty Sue said...

Oh what a fun card thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun card, love that image. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

Cynthia said...

This guy is certainly all smiles! Great coloring and fun design, Jinny.

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous creation thanks for sharing at crafty catz

Andree said...

A fabulously fun card, the moose image is wonderful. Super papers and design.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Jana Forrest said...

Jinny great example of a animal themed card. I love this huge smile and it brought a smile to my face. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana Forrest DT

Beccy said...

Love it Jinny! You did a fantastic job putting the background together, I particularly like the little stitches you added between the papers. The torn edges contrast well with the straights and add lots of great texture too. Love the sentiment!
Cheers,
Beccy

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...