Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2023

A Simple Happiness Card

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share a card that I made a while ago. The digi is from Bugaboo and I colored it with Prisma colored pencils. I then matted the panel on red die cut card stock. To glue that onto the card base, I used foam adhesives. After stamping the sentiment, my simple card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Words Defined (Mama Elephant), Heels with Bow ? (Bugaboo)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

PIP Challenge 2319 Anything Goes

The Corrosive Challenge #5 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge 637 Anything Goes

Penny’s Challenge 546 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK18 Anything Goes

Let’s Craft and Create Challenge 195 Anything Goes

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

Tracie said...

What a fun card. I love the image you used. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Mellzcraftz said...

Love the image and the colouring and the sentiment. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Deanna Mulder said...

Love your image and the pops of read. Looks like a fun time when you wear those shoes. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create. Deanna DT

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...