Pages

Monday, May 22, 2023

A Shaker Card

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a very good start. In today’s post, I’d like to share a shaker card in (mainly) pink colors. It’s been a while since my last interactive card, so it was about time to make one. And this digi seemed to be just perfect for that. To make this card, I started with stenciling a piece of card stock with Distress Oxide ink in Picked Raspberry. While it was drying, I colored the adorable image using alcohol markers. After fussy cutting the image, I die cut a frame from marker paper. To color the frame, I used the darkest marker that I used on the image. Next, I adhered the frame on a piece of acetate and glued down the image on top of it. I then added foam adhesives to get the right dimension. After stamping the sentiment, I put some beads and gems and glued down the prepared frame. As a finishing touch, I added a faux-stitching line, and my card was done.


I hope you like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Jump for Joy (Polkadoodles)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 690 Add a Sentiment

As You Like It Masculine or Feminine Themed

It’s definitely feminine for me. They are so much easier and more fun to make.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Interactive

Allsorts Challenge Week 729 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 20 Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #638 Anything Goes

Creations in Pink Challenge #58 Anything Goes in Mainly Pink

PIP Challenge 2320 Anything Goes

8 comments:

tilly said...

I love the coloures you have chosen on your lovely card, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty card with this adorable image and love the pink clouds!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and helping us celebrate Allsorts' 14th birthday!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

It's lovely to see you at our Allsorts 14th Birthday celebrations, many thanks for joining us.

B x

Anonymous said...

Wow, I absolutely love this shaker card! A great image and your colouring is fab! Love the pink frame with the faux stitching and such a sweet sentiment too! Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

Crafty KJ said...

Wow - I absolutely love this shaker card! A great image and your colouring is amazing - especially the shading! That pink frame really makes it pop and I love your faux stitching too! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab shaker card Jinny. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Love your stencilled background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x x

Wendy said...

I’ve always loved that image and I really love how you colored her! The shaker card background looks fabulous! This is such a fun card. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

Pamela Duncan said...

Fun Polkadoodles image and love the shaker. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles challenge this week!

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...