Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

A Bundle Girl Says Thank You

Hey there and welcome. Today, I have a very sparkly thank you card to share. I started with inking up my card base with DOI in Victorian Velvet. While it was drying, I stamped the adorable image and colored it using Prisma colored pencils. Then I sprinkled some water onto my dried card base to create a more interesting look. Next, I die cut one side of my panel, and then heat embossed it: For the first and second coat, I used clear, for the third coat, I grabbed holographic embossing powder. The sparkle is so gorgeous, I just love how it shines and sparkles. Finally, I stamped the sentiment, and the card was done.



I hope you like how it turned out and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Bundle Girl With a Heart Tail (Stamping Bella), Sincere Thanks (Kraftin’ Kimmie)

Die used: Lacey Edgers 1 (Pinkfresh Studio)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Challenges Be Thankful

SheepSki Designs Challenge #55 Hot and/or cold colors

Watercooler Challenge #326 All About Occasions

Crafty Catz Challenge #567 Anything Goes (Optional Twist: Girly)

PIP Challenge Anything Goes

Polka Doodles Challenge #41 Anything Goes

Color Crazy Challenge #40 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge #21 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Billie A said...

Sweet card. Awesome image and love the coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Lovely card and sweet image. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

sweetpea said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge Janet DT

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...