Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Thankful Thoughts Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for Creative Knockouts. The theme for this week is Thankful Thoughts, and LeAnn’s World 101 as our generous sponsor offers 2 images for one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!

To make this card, I started with inking up my card base using DOI in Peacock Feathers. After drying, I splattered some water drops to get a more interesting look. While this was drying, I colored up the adorable image called Rocky and Renae with Prisma colored pencils. The sentiment, I die cut out of white card stock and then colored with a black alcohol marker. As a final touch, I applied a lot of Stickles on the clouds and flowers, and my card was done.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Rocky and Renae (LeAnn’s World 101)

Die used: Greetings Top Edgers (IO)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Color Crazy Challenge Week 39 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge #40 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK39 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2140 Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Challenge Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge Anything Goes

4 comments:

Billie A said...

So cute. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Sentiments.

CraftingMum said...

lovely sweet card, thank you for joining us at Colour crazy

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh an this is adorable too! Such a cute image!

Judy V said...

Thanks for joining us for Week 40 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge with your fabulous creation!

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...