Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Using a Big & Beautiful Floral Image

Hey there and welcome. Today I want to share with you this card.



The whole process of making this card can be found on my YouTube channel, so feel free to click HERE if you’re interested.

Or you can also watch it here :)

I hope you like how my card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and keep safe!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp set used: Just Because (Pinkfresh Studio)

Die used: Lacey Edgers 1 Die Set (Pinkfresh Studio)

 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Pinkfresh Studio August Challenge-Florals

Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge-Beautiful Botanicals

Your Scrapbook Place August Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday-Anything Goes

Creatalicious Challenge #193-Anything Goes

All Fun Challenges #14-Anything Goes

Everybody-Art-Challenge #473-Anything Goes

3 comments:

Catrin Goodwin said...

Beautiful Colouring! lovely design to the card! thank you for joining us at Creatalicious - Good Luck

Andrea said...

Wonderful card, like the bold color. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Arwen said...

Beautiful card, I love your coloring and the colors you've used.
Thanks for joining us at All Fun Challenges.

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...