Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Another fall-themed card

 Hey there and welcome. Today I have another fall-themed card that I want to share with you. In real life, I neither enjoy the intense heat nor the high humidity (so summer is not my season), but when it comes to crafting, I love to use bright summery colors and don’t like muted “fall” colors. But thanks to this adorable image, the coloring process was a lot of fun :)

 

  

I hope you like how my card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and keep safe!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Fall Autumn Fox (Bugaboo), I lost the packaging of those leaves stamps, so I can’t give credit...

Die used: Fancy Edged Rectangles (Spellbinders)

 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Stella Says Sketch Challenge

Catch the Bug Challenge-End of Summer (means for me fall)

Sweet Stampers Challenge #47-Outdoor Fun

Watercooler Challenge WWC284-All About Occasions

Creative Fingers Challenge #191-Anything Goes

Through the Craft Room Door-Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #126-Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments-Anything Goes

6 comments:

Tristan said...

Super cute card Jinny. Love the fall colours and your design with the little white leaf banner. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love your coloring and the leaf border in the background just ties everything together. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
Bonnie GDT

Helen said...

So cute, Jinny! This is a fun little image with those great autumn colours!! Thanks for joining in at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care! :)

Kuni said...

Lovely and cute card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs

Dreja said...

Ganz fabelhaft gemacht. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Pia S said...

Such a clean and stunning design. Beautiful coloring tehcnique and decorative leaf border. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug!

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...