Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Anything Goes Challenge at the Crafter's Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today I am sharing my DT project for the Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is a super easy one, it’s “Anything Goes”, and we also have two wonderful sponsors: QKR and My Besties offering 3 images each to one lucky winner.

The image I used here is called “Birdhouses”. When I work with digis, I sometimes miss the opportunity of heat embossing and watercoloring. So, after I was done with the coloring, I decided to trace the lines with a gold gel pen. It cannot be substituted for the heat embossing of course, but I still like the shine it gives. I also wanted this card to hold a gift card, so I adhered the finished panel with foam tape, but left enough room for a gift card to fit in. I haven’t bought a gift card yet, so I just took a plastic card to see how it works.

I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Birdhouses (QKR)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

PIP Challenge 2030-Anything Goes

Through the Craft Room Door-Anything Goes

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes

All Fun Challenges #12-Anything Goes

2 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I love how you colored these birdhouses :).

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...