Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Congratulations Card


Hello and welcome. This time I want to show you a simple card (again) using some beautiful cardstock I found in my local craft store. I have never thought that I would fall in love with cardstock, but this one is just way too pretty! It is kind of “pearlised” and has such a wonderful sheen, and when I tilt it, it shines iridescently... so gorgeous! I wish it would show on the photos. Anyway, I used bold flower stamps and white heat embossed the images on vellum. I then used my Copic markers to color them (on the back). I love the look of vellum on cards. The colors are so beautifully subdued on vellum, so lovely! To assemble the card, I just added frame die cuts, adhered the flower images using dimensional adhesives and finally added the sentiment.
 


I hope you like how my card turned out.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs,
 
Jinny
 
Stamps used: 4 Flowers (Hero Arts)
 
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

That is a very beautiful card Jinny! I bet the pearlised base is so beautiful in real life and it provides a fantastic backdrop for the gorgeous bold bloom. Your colouring on that flower is immaculate. Thanks so much for popping this in to us at Less is More xx

Lin said...

I love that kind of paper, Jinny, and your design shows it off beautifully! Love seeing this Hero Arts stamp again, too - thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Neets B said...

Beautiful! I love the colours you chose, and the flower and frame go so well together. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Kristina B. said...

Very pretty card Jinny - Love that stamp! Thank's for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.

An Easter Treat Holder

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fantastic start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our ...