Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

A Colorful Easter Card

Hello and welcome. This time I want to share an Easter themed card. The sentiment says “colorful Easter greetings” in German. I wrote it myself, as I don’t have such a sentiment stamp. The sketch is from MFT challenge.
 

I hope you like how my card turned out.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs,
 
Jinny
 
Stamp used: Primrose Egg Painting (Crafty Sentiments)
 
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 
Hallo und herzlich willkommen!
Diesmal habe ich eine kunterbunte Osterkarte gebastelt. Den Spruch habe ich selbst geschrieben, da ich keinen passenden Spruch zur Hand hatte/habe. Ich hoffe, dass meine Karte euch gefällt.
 
Danke fürs Vorbeischauen und ich wünsche euch einen wunderschönen Tag!
 
Jinny
 

3 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Jinny, she looks like she is having great fun. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

*Vicki* said...

What a really cute image and beautifully colored too! Love the gift wrapped Easter Eggs in the background! Great layout design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Stempelomi said...

ganz zauberhaft!Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday.

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...