Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

A Birthday Card


Hello and welcome. It’s been a long while since I posted my last card on this blog. To get started again, I made a very simple one layer birthday card. After stamping the sentiment, I mounted all the small stamps on a acrylic block and stamped them at once, which saved me a lot of time. The recipient of this card was born in May (emerald is supposed to be the birthstone), so I used three shades of green watercolor pencils to color the images. It actually took me only 15 minutes to make :)
 


I hope you like how my card turned out.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs,
 
Jinny
 
Stamp set used: Let Your Light Shine (Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps)
 

4 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Well done! That is a brilliant interpretation of the theme and I must admit I love seeing lots of little stamps used on a CAS card. The way you coloured the gems makes them look like they are twinkling. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More xx

Neets B said...

A great take on our challenge and I love the different shades of green. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Jane said...

Beautiful CAS card. Love all those green gems and the most perfect sentiment too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

Quillish said...

How beautiful are those green gems and a lovely sentiment too, perfectly CAS! Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

Sweet Easter Treat Boxes

Hey there and welcome. I hope you are doing well today. In this post, I’d like to share two Easter treat boxes. The image I used is called E...