Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next two weeks is “Anything Goes”, and Mirtillamente as our generous sponsor offers 2 images to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The image I played with for this challenge is called Coso Pumpkin. With Halloween approaching, I definitely need to make some more eerie projects. Well this image isn’t spooky at all, I think it’s just so cute :-) For coloring the digi, I grabbed alcohol markers. I had too much fun coloring, so I kind of ran out of time to make a card. That’s why I decided to make a simple tag. I might add it onto a card front later, but for now I will just leave it like this.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Coso Pumpkin (Mirtillamente)


I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:

Mirtillamente Challenge #25 – Halloween

Through the Purple Haze October Challenge #209 Halloween

SheepSki Designs Challenge #79 – Halloween Colors

Creative Inspirations October Challenge Halloween

Crafty Calendar October Challenge Halloween

Creative Moments Challenge #251 – It’s Alive

Crafts Galore Encore October Challenge Anything Goes

Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge #13 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday WK40 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is such a fun creation!! I love it.

Thanks for playing along with our 'It's Alive!' theme at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Beverley said...

Gorgeous tag, I love the image it's so cute. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Bev x

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love your Halloween tag and coloured beautifully. Thanks for sharing at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

Jackie Cornfield said...

Great use of this fab Mirtillamente image!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!
Hugs,
Jackie,
Mirtillamente DT

Helen said...

Great image and tag!

Thanks for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore.

Helen x
DT

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...