Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2023

A New Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

Hey there, I wish you all a very happy Sunday. In today’s post, I‘d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is as always “Anything Goes”, and LeAnn’s World 101 as our generous sponsor offers 2 images to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

The wonderful image I played with is called Bee-utiful Spring. I don’t use these kind of images often, so this digi was really challenging to work with. So, I decided to make a simple card. After adhering a piece of vibrant DP onto my card base, I colored in the image using alcohol markers. Next, I die cut my sentiment and glued the parts onto my card.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

 

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Bee-utiful Spring (LeAnn's World 101)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Moments Challenge #251 It’s Alive

Digi Choosday WK40 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK41 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #557 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #544 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore October Challenge Anything Goes

4 comments:

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Heather said...

How pretty!! Beautiful image and I really like the texture on your background!

Heather said...

I may have had the wrong DT hat on when I visited here before! If I did, I apologize and "Thanks for playing with Creative Moments."

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty card and I love the use of the vellum behind the die cut word too. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Lorraine

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...