Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Anything Goes Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is “Anything Goes”, and DIGI DOODLES STUDIOS as our generous sponsor offers 3 images to one lucky winner, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

The image I used is called Niko Photographer. For coloring, I grabbed Prisma colored pencils. To create the background, I repeatedly stamped a camera image from Paper Smooches. Then I adhered a piece of scrap patterned paper and the colored image. For attaching the hand-written sentiment, I used foam tape. As a final touch, I added faux stitching, some highlights with white gel pen, and my card was done.

I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Niko Photographer (Digi Doodle Studio), Perpetual Bliss (Paper Smooches)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

PIP Challenge 2130-Anything Goes

Color Crazy Challenge Week 30-Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge 16-Anything Goes

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Helen said...

Great image and I love your background and sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge.

Helen x

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...