Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

All Stitched Up Challenge At Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for Creative Knockouts. The theme for this week is “All Stitched Up”, and Hetty Clare as our generous sponsor offers 2 images for one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!

The adorable image I used is called The Hamster Flower. For coloring, I grabbed Prisma colored pencils. Faux stitching is one of my most favorite ways of adding interest to my cards, so this week’s theme really suits my taste :) The sentiment is from an old stamp set made by Hero Arts. It’s hard to see on the pictures, but I also applied Stickles onto the flowers.

     

I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: The Hamster Flower (Hetty Clare)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

PIP Challenge 2132-Anything Goes

Color Crazy Craft Challenge Week 31-Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge 502-Anything Goes

TTCRD Challenge-Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Funny/Punny

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 691-Anything Goes

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Jinny! Love the stitching and the fun border too! Such a fun image as well, great work!

Kinjal Trivedi said...

Very interesting way to add faux stitching. Super smart. Love the card and appreciate you entering in our challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again. Kinjal - DT Penny' Paper crafty challenge

Jackie C said...

Sweet card. Jackie, Colour Crazy xx

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Such a sweet card Jinny, love the background paper and the border die/punch and the image is so cute and coloured perfectly. Thank you so much for joining in this weeks challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Debbie DT

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...