Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

A Birthday Shaker Card

Hey there and welcome. Today, I have a no-bulk shaker card to share with you. After printing this adorable penguin image on vellum, I colored it using Prima colored pencils. Then I stamped the sentiment (from a Lawn Fawn set) with StazOn ink and set it aside to dry. In the meantime, I prepared the frame and stamped the sentiment It’s Your Day. As I used Versa Mark ink, the stamping turned out to be really subtle, but I like the result. Finally, I scattered some silver sequins onto the card base, then adhered the finished panel on it and called it a day :)


I hope you like how it turned out and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Birthday Penguin Balloon (Bugaboo)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Catch The Bug Challenge-Things With Wings

TTCRD Challenge-Anything Goes

Creatalicious Challenge #207-Anything Goes

1 comment:

Rhodidodi said...

I absolutely love your card! He is a really cute penguin. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...