Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Anything Goes Challenge at the Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today I want to share my DT project for the Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is “Anything Goes”, and even though it is a “Just for Fun” challenge, I hope that many of you find some time to join in the fun.

To make this card, I used some of my most favorite dies. I wanted to make a quite colorful masculine thank you card, so I created a rainbow-colored panel, then adhered the die cut background. To add the sentiment, I did the eclipse technique. I also added a bit of Stickles onto the sentiment, and my card was done.

I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Dies used: Geo Floral Background, Adore Alpha Set (Pinkfresh Studio)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Watercooler Challenge 295-All About Occasions

Cute Card Thursday #658-Sparkles

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday-Anything Goes

No comments:

A Small Treat Bag for Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . T...