Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2020

A New Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share with you my DT project for Creative Knockouts. This week’s theme is called “Snow Much Fun”, and Dr. Digis as our generous sponsor offers 2 images to one lucky winner, and that could be you, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!

The image of my choice is called Roll on Christmas. The elves seem to have so much fun in the snow, so I thought it would be perfect for our theme. For coloring the image, I grabbed traditional Christmas colors (red & green). It’s hard to see in the photos, but I also used gold glitter pen to color in the bells and the belt buckle. I wanted the card to be really CAS, but I couldn’t resist to add some glitter; I first applied just a bit of Diamond Stickles on the snowball, but then went on creating snow-covered ground, and ended with a lot of glitter dots on the card base.

I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Roll on Christmas (Dr. Digis)

 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

PIP Challenge 2045-Anything Goes

Catch the Bug Challenge-Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Challenge-Anything Goes

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Jinny! Love the sparkly snow!!

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...