Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2020

“Pink (Breast Cancer Awareness Month)” Challenge at the Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today I want to share my DT project for the Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is “Think Pink”, and Sheepski Designs as our fabulous sponsor offers 3 images to one lucky winner, so I hope you will find some time to play along with us.

The image of my choice was this adorable dragon called Morpheus. After coloring this cutie, I decided to turn it into a simple bookmark. So, all I did was die cutting, adding some ribbon, and adhering all the elements.

I hope you like how my bookmark turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Morpheus (Sheepski Designs)


I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenges:

Star Stampz Challenge #15-Ribbon, lace, twine, and cord

Pammie’s Inky Pinkys-Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations-Anything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door-Anything Goes

No comments:

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...