Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2020

A New Challenge at Creative Knockouts

 Hey there and welcome. Today I want to share with you my DT project for Creative Knockouts. This week’s theme is “Fall”, and Jan's Digi Stamps as our generous sponsor offers $10 store gift certificate to one lucky winner, and that could be you, so I really hope you will find some time to play along with us!

After coloring the image, I wasn’t sure how to pull it together, so I first made an orange colored card base and then glued down some patterned paper. I wanted the image to really stand out, so I adhered it off the card.

I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Harvest Scarecrow (Jan’s Digi Stamps)


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Watercooler Challenge #291-Anything Goes

Catch The Bug Photo Inspiration Challenge

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh so fun Jinny! A perfect Fall card, great work!

Hugs,
Kelly

A Pencil Holder for Penny’s Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. Today, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge . ...