Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

A Gift/Treat Box for Creations in Pink Challenge

 Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT project for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a small box. I started with coloring the cute digi called Out and About - Honeypie with markers. After coloring, I fussy cut the image and added white highlights. Next, I scored and folded the box. Then I adhered all the DP and put the box together. To add the image, I used foam tapes.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Out and About - Honeypie (Polkadoodles)


I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

Digi Choosday Challenge WK40 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK41 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK20 - Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2441 Anything Goes

No comments:

A Gift/Treat Box for Creations in Pink Challenge

  Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic day. In this post, I’d like to share my DT project for Creations in Pink . Our theme is...