Pages

Monday, October 7, 2024

A Bookmark in Pink for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

 Hey there and welcome. I hope this month got off to a fantastic start for you. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start Challenge Blog. The theme for October is as always Anything Goes with the optional twist of using the color pink.

For this challenge, I made a bookmark. It’s one of my favorite ways of using up all the little scraps of patterned paper. After making the base, I colored the gorgeous image called Tulip Flower Girl with markers. Next, I fussy cut and adhered it directly onto my bookmark. Then, I added white highlights and faux-stitching lines. For stamping the sentiment, I used Rich Cocoa Memento ink.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamps used: Tulip Flower Girl (Polkadoodles), sentiment (Kraftin’ Kimmie)


I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenges:

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 38 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK39 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK19 - Anything Goes

We Love to Create Challenge #9 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge 568 Anything Goes

No comments:

A Thank You Card for Dream Valley

  Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fantastic start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley Chal...