Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2024

A Bookmark in Pink

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creations in Pink. Our theme is always “Anything Goes in Mainly Pink”, so just as long as you have MORE PINK than any other colors in your creations, you’re good to join in the fun.

For this challenge, I made a bookmark. I started with stenciling the cloud background with Distress Oxide Ink in Picked Raspberry. While it was drying, I colored in the cute elephant with markers. Next, I fussy cut the image and adhered it onto the stenciled background. After that, I matted the piece on pink cardstock and tied the twine. As a finishing touch,  I added some white highlights here and there, and my bookmark was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Flying Balloons Elephant (Polkadoodles)


I would like to enter this bookmark into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 743 Animals

Crafty Calendar June Challenge For a Child

We Love to Create Challenge 5 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 22 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 23 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2423 Anything Goes

I Love ProMarkers Challenge #561 Anything Goes

3 comments:

Intruderlady said...

Gorgeous bookmark. Love elephants and the colours are so lovely and vibrant. Thanks for joining my Animal challenge over at Passion for Markers. Good luck with your entry.
Kitty PFM DT

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a sweet card Jinny and lovely colouring …he’s one of my favourite elephant digis by Polkadoodles

Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers challenge…. 💗

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

SarahR said...

Hi there, what a super cute image and a really lovely bookmark! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenges for June's challenge, Sarah - DT.

A Halloween Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

  Hey there and welcome. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog . Our theme is as al...