Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2024

A Gift/Treat Box for LPOCF

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic Sunday. In today’s post, I'd like to share my DT creation for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is as always “Anything Goes”, and we have Mirtillamente as our generous sponsor, so I really hope you will find some time to join us in the fun.

For this challenge I made a gift/treat box. The image I played with is called Crazy Paw: Flamingo Drink, and I colored it with markers. I wanted to keep the box very CAS, so I didn’t use any DP. After adhering my colored panel, I applied some Crystal Stickles onto the sun, and my box was done.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Crazy Paw: Flamingo Drink (Mirtillamente)


I would like to enter this box into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #671 Summer

Mirtillamente Challenges #31 Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 16 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge WK 17 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK 9 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous gift box- love the fun image and the bright, happy colours. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz.
Chris
x

Jackie C said...

So lovely!
Thank you for sharing with us at Mirtillamente!
Jackie DT

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...