Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2023

Lots of Layers Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next two weeks is “Lots of Layers”, and LeAnn’s World 101 as our generous sponsor offers 2 images to one lucky winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The image I played with for this challenge is called Presents. After coloring it with markers, I fussy cut it. Then I dug in my stash of scrap DP to match with the image. I should have chosen them beforehand, I know. But when it comes to card making, the coloring process is what I enjoy the most, so I usually jump right into coloring. After adhering the DP onto my card base, I die cut an oval from vellum and stamped the sentiment. To glue them onto the card front, I grabbed foam tapes. As a finishing touch, I added some white highlights, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Presents (LeAnn's World 101)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

SheepSki Designs Challenge #80 Getting Ready For Christmas

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 716 Occasions Other than Birthday

PIP Challenge 2345 Anything Goes

Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge #14 Anything Christmas/Halloween Goes

Digi Choosday WK44 Anything Goes

Through The Purple Haze Challenge #210 Anything Goes

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super image and festive card. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

Julie said...

Gorgeous - I love this Christmas tree and how you've coloured it. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

The Crafty Den said...

What a sweet card Jinny. The tree image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Great papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

A lovely project you have created here. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...