Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Feminine Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe: Card #2

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In this post, I’d like to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is ‘Feminine’, and we have two generous sponsors for this challenge: SheepSki Designs and Olga Odynets.

To make this card, I played with an image called Miss Lilly with Presents. For coloring this cutie, I used markers. After coloring, I fussy cut the image. Then I adhered a piece of patterned paper. Next, I glued down my image and sentiment with foam tapes. As a finishing touch, I added some pearls and white highlights, and my card was done.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Miss Lilly with Presents (Line Art: Birthday Set)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digi Choosday WK44 Anything Goes

We Love 2 Create Challenge #10 Anything Goes

Pattie’s Creations Challenge #212 Anything Goes

No comments:

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...