Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Christmas in July Challenge at Creative Knockouts

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a wonderful week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next two weeks is “Christmas in July”, and Alex Syberia Designs as our generous sponsor offers a $15 voucher for digi images to one winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The image I played with for this challenge is called Gingerbread House. I used the image that comes with the sentiment. After coloring with alcohol markers, I die cut the entire panel using a puzzle die from Hero Arts. Next, I carefully cut out one puzzle piece and then adhered the rest of the panel onto the card base. The one special piece I glued with foam adhesive and applied Crystal Stickles on top. As a finishing touch, I added some sequins, and my Christmas card was done.



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Gingerbread House (Alex Syberia Designs)


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

StarStampz Challenge #48 Christmas in July

Incy Wincy Designs July Challenge Food/Drinks

SheepSki Designs Challenge #76 Celebrations

Dream Valley Challenge #297 Use Dies and/or Punches

MFT Christmas Challenge

Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge #10 Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze Challenge #206 Anything Goes

The Paper Funday July Challenge #55 Anything Goes

A Perfect Time to Craft Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations July Challenge Anything Goes

6 comments:

Linby said...

Great use of the puzzle die with this fabulous image. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Donna Walls said...

Wow, awesome card design. The puzzle die is so clever and I really like the image. Thanks for inspiring us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to more of your designs soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

brenda said...

What a great fun Christmas creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations July challenge.

B x

Helen said...

Great idea and design - love it.

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Ginny said...

Incredible! So glad you're joining us in this Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
--- DT Gina Ang ---
Star Stampz Challenge #47 - Christmas In July

Catie Cuddles said...

Love this … especially love the jigsaw background die… very clever use of it. X

A Feminine Gift Box for ‘A Place to Start Challenge’

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fabulous start. In this post, I would like to share my DT creation for A Place to Start...