Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Spring Is in the Air Challenge at Creative Knockouts Card #2

Hey there and welcome. In this post, I want to share another DT creation for Creative Knockouts. The theme for the next two weeks is “Spring Is in the Air”, and Streamside Sudios as our generous sponsor offers 3 digi sets up to $15 value to one winner, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

The beautiful set that I played with for this challenge is called Love Grows Here. The images are so adorable and whimsical, I just adore them! To color in the cute image, I grabbed my alcohol markers in rainbow colors. Next, I die cut the sentiment. The eclipse technique is my favorite way of adding a sentiment to my cards, so I couldn’t resist to do that on this creation again. Then I die cut the borders of the colored panel. In my opinion, this image has a folklore look/style and adding the lacey borders is a nice touch :) After adhering all the parts, I applied Crystle Stickles onto the sentiment. As a final touch, I glued red gems along the borders, and my second card for this challenge was finished.

 


I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp set used: Love Grows Here (Streamside Studios)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge Gems or Pearls (I love them both and just pick whichever looks best on my projects. As I used bold colors and Stickles on this card, I thought the bling of gems would suit better than the subtle shimmer of pearls.)

Allsorts Challenge Weeks 722/723 Anything Goes with option of “In the Spring Garden”

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 13 Anything Goes

We Love 2 Create Challenge 3 Anything Goes

A Place to Start April Challenge Anything Goes

Classic Designs Challenge April Anything Goes

Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge 205 Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations April Challenge Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2314 Anything Goes

StarStampz Challenge 45 Anything Goes

8 comments:

Sarah said...

What a pretty card and the sentiment technique is fabulous. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts and AYLI. Sarah DT

Dena J said...

Such bright, happy colors on your blooms! And an awesome job at eclipse sentiment. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Mervi said...

Fabulous and cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Christin said...

It looks so great! Thanks for sharing your flower card at DigiChoosday! Christin

Polkadoodles said...

This is GORGEOUS! You used my favourite colours and it's beautiful! Thanks for joining the challenge at We Love 2 Create challenge Home this month!

Polkadoodles said...

This is gorgeous jinny!! Thanks for joining the challenge at We Love 2 Create challenge We Love 2 Create challenge this month!

sweetpea said...

Really pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge Janet DT.

Ginny said...

Incredibly cute! So glad you're joining us in this Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
--- DT Gina Ang ---
Star Stampz Challenge #45 - Anything Goes

A Pencil Holder for Penny’s Challenge

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. Today, I’d like to share my DT creation for Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge . ...