Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2023

A Card for a Baby Girl~

Hey there and welcome to my blog. This time I want to share a baby card that I made for a good friend who is expecting a little girl. To make this card, I started with stamping the card base and the flap of the envelope. Next, I stenciled a cloud background. While they were drying, I colored up the adorable image using alcohol markers. Then I fussy cut the cute dragon and heat embossed it using sparkle embossing powder. I just love how it sparkles, especially when tilted in the light. In my stash, I found some beautiful pink colored ribbon (so much cuter because even dotted). After adhering the bow, I also decided to add a button because the baby is going to be cute as a button, right?


I hope you like how my card turned out.

Have a wonderful day.


Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Morpheus no 38 (SheepSki Designs)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

SheepSki Designs Challenge #70 Seasons (Spring)

The Paper Shelter Challenge #537 New Beginnings

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Fabulous Flowers

Passion for Markers Week 673 Going Dotty

Digi Choosday WK 2 Anything Goes

Pattie’s Creations Challenge 202 Anything Goes

Polka Doodles Challenge Week 2 Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge #538 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge WK 2 Anything Goes

10 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is so very sweet, and fantastic in pink! I love all the glitter and your bow is perfectly finished with that cute little button. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Ella's Design said...

Love the stamped and inked backgrounds on this pretty card, Jinny. Pretty sparkle on that sweet image and all finished perfectly with that dotty ribbon bow...
Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa. X

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card Jinny. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Great fussy cutting and love the dotty bow. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Cards By MI said...

A sweet and lovely card with a darling image. super sweet! Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Ilonka said...

A lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Jane Savage said...

What a gorgeous sparkly dragon, and so perfect in pink too!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

MeSi said...

So adorable! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

what a sweet dragon - and he's pink and glittery just my type of dragon! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Polkadoodles! Hope to see you again soon.

Margaret said...

Such an adorable image. Love your card design. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations. Maggie, DT

Jana Forrest said...

What is cuter than a pink new baby girl card? I think you nailed it! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...