Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2021

A CAS Birthday Card

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share a card that I made for the MFT 2021 Superstar Contest (Clean & Simple Genius). I wanted to make an one layer CAS card, so I first stamped the yummy cake, then masked it off before stamping the adorable hedgehog. To create the sentiment, I grabbed another set, which is full of wonderful greetings. To get my personalized sentiment, I had to cut apart a stamp, but I actually don’t care because they are very easily put together again :) The part YOUUUU! I stamped with DOI in Picked Raspberry, and I just love how crisp and nice it turned out. For coloring, I used Prisma colored pencils. To keep this card really CAS, I did not add any embellishments, but used some metallic paint on the grass and the cake, so when tilted in the light, those parts shine beautifully. As a final touch, I rounded the top corners, and my card was done.



I hope you like how it turned out and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp sets used: Birthday Buds & All About You (MFT)

No comments:

Feminine Challenge at Dream Valley

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a great start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our them...