Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

“Lace and/or Pearls” Challenge at the Crafter’s Cafe

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for the Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is “Lace and/or Pearls”, and we have three wonderful sponsors: Stampers Delights, Scribbles Designs, and Sheepski Designs, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

I used a SheepSki Designs’ image called Perfect Pointe image no. 126. It’s such an gorgeous and detailed image. I wanted to make a fun fold card, which fits nicely in an envelope, so I ended up making a bridge card.




I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny

 

Stamp used: Perfect Pointe image no. 126 (SheepSki Designs)

Dies used: Classic Word Die Set, Lacey Edgers 1 (Pinkfresh Studio)

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge-Do You Prefer Rubber, Clear or Digi (Even though I like them all, digis are what I use the most. They are so convenient to use and easy to store. The only downside is that I can’t heat emboss the images.)

Crafty Calendar February Challenge-Dies and/or Punches

Crafts Galore February Challenge-Anything Goes

The Corrosive Challenge-Anything Goes

PIP Challenge 2107-Anything Goes

5 comments:

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Beautiful card! Lovely color choices!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Liz said...

Beautiful card with a really pretty image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Brenda said...

Jinny, this is such a lovely card. The design compliments the beautiful, feminine image perfectly. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

Thank you so much for joining in with your favourite type of "stamp" AYLI challenge. What you've given us is gorgeous and we really appreciate you taking the time to enter. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

Es muy bonita la tarjeta!
Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...