Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Be joyful


Hi there and welcome. The last card for today I am sharing with you is a Christmas card using non traditional Christmas images. 
The tree I made out of coral images and the star is actually a starfish from the same stamp set. I personally love how the card turned out and hope that you like it, too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Jinny




I am also entering this card into the following challenges:



Hallo und herzlich willkommen. Die dritte und letzte Karte für heute ist eine Weihnachtskarte. Für diese Karte habe ich keine Weihnachtsmotive verwendet, sondern aus Sommermotiven meinen Weihnachtsbaum kreiert. Der Baum ist zusammengestellt aus Korallen und der Stern ist eigentlich ein Seestern.
Ich hoffe, dass meine Karte euch gefällt.
Danke fürs Vorbeischauen und ich wünsche euch einen wunderschönen Tag!

Liebe Grüsse

Jinny

1 comment:

anaisa.31 said...

What a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us!
Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog

An Easter Treat Holder

Hey there and welcome. I hope your week got off to a fantastic start. In this post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Dream Valley . Our ...