Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2024

A Girly Treat Holder for Creative Knockouts

 Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts. Our theme for the next two weeks is ‘All Stitched Up’, and we have Polkadoodles as our generous sponsor, so I really hope you will find some time to join us.

 For this challenge, I made a girly treat holder. The image I played with is called Birthday Wanda Cute, and I colored it using markers. After fussy cutting the image, I added some white highlights. Then I scored and folded the treat holder. Next, I adhered the DP, die cut edges, and image. After that, I assembled the holder and finished it off by adding some ribbon and twine.

 



I hope you like how it turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!


Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Birthday Wanda Cute (Polkadoodles)


I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Challenge Week 758 For a Child

Polkadoodles Challenge WK37 Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge WK18 - Anything Goes

Digi Choosday Challenge WK 37 Anything Goes

SheepSki Designs Challenge #90 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations September Challenge Anything Goes

No comments:

A Girly Treat Holder for Creative Knockouts

  Hi there and welcome. I hope you have a fantastic week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . ...