Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A New Challenge at The Crafter’s Cafe: Card #1

Hey there and welcome. Today, I want to share my DT project for The Crafter’s Cafe. The theme is “Anything Goes”, and we have two generous sponsors: All Dressed Up and My Besties, so I hope you will find some time to join in the fun.

The image I used on this card is called Fashionista Bestie Doll 7. I wanted her to wear a polka dress, so after coloring the image with Prisma colored pencils, I used a white gel pen and drew dots on her dress. To make it really pop, I then heat embossed the whole panel: first, I used clear powder, then I grabbed sparkle embossing powder. I decided to keep it simple and just added a red-colored patterned paper from my stash. I left out the sentiment, so I can add it when needed.

I hope you like how my card turned out, and I really look forward to seeing what you come up with for this challenge!

Hugs,

Jinny


Stamp used: Fashionista Bestie Doll 7


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

My Besties International June Challenge-Anything Goes

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #406-Make Your Mark

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #688-Anything Goes

Color Crazy Challenge Week 21-Anything Goes

Crafty Catz Challenge #553-Anything Goes

Gem of a Craft Challenge #11-Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes

Penny’s Paper-Craft Challenge #497-Anything Goes

4 comments:

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie she is! LOve your embossing.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
Chrissyxx

Nelly said...

Beautiful card!... thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge, Nelly DT x

Billie A said...

Cute image and card. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

Raelma Mousinho said...

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at My besties international Challenge Blog
Hugs,
Raelma =)

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...